To make the most of Big Data,
we urgently need platforms that build in value.
Producer of BigDataEXPO 2016
Senior Fellow, Nikkei BP ICT Innovation Research Institute
Big data has already entered our vocabulary, but its real worth is only beginning to be understood. Cloud computing platforms capable of collecting and analyzing big data are improving, and technologies like IoT, mobile computing, and social networking are spreading, making it easier than ever to acquire diverse data streams.
These IT developments are being used to create information from big data, which in turn represents value to corporations and organizations. It would be no exaggeration to say that 2016 will be a turning point for many companies and organizations, depending on how well they can leverage big data.
Big data is no longer an unattainable dream: today the fruits of big data are being harvested to good effect by companies of every scale, in industries including manufacturing, service, finance, and distribution. Already big data is yielding successful results, such as improving service by analyzing customer activity, analyzing equipment operating data to minimize equipment faults and cost, and understanding customer preferences to develop hit products. And the trend is spreading.
If there are solutions designed to maximize the merits of big data utilization, business needs them. We plan to provide attendees to Big Data EXPO 2016 with the answers to their questions, and hints for new directions of growth. We hope your firm will consider exhibiting your own products and services.
|Dates||Oct. 19th (Wed) - Oct. 21st (Fri)|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)
East Halls (4-6 Halls) & Conference Hall
|Organizer||Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Admission||3000 yen (Tax Inc.)|
|Visitors (expected)||Over 60,000 people|
|Exhibitors (expected)||300 Companies / 800 booths (expected)|
|Application for exhibition to be closed on June 24 (Fri), 2016|
Products & services for exhibition
- Data storage, preservation, and management
- Databases, servers, storage/switches, data centers, dataware houses, etc.
- Data collection and integration
- EAI, ETL, data tie-ups, application tie-ups, cloud tie-ups, etc.
- Data analysis, reporting, management strategies
- Hadoop, DWH, business intelligence, business analytics, consulting, etc.
- Other products, support, service, and solutions
- Information system user companies
- Senior executive/officer, information system division, system planning division, research/development/design divisions, planning/sales/marketing divisions, general affairs/accounting/finance divisions
- SI/consulting company, hardware/software vendors, manufacturer/communication service providers
- Senior executive/ officer, system engineer, consultant, research/development/maintenance/ administration divisions, planning/sales/marketing divisions
ITpro EXPO MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.