Command the Future via Cloud Computing
Producer of Cloud Days 2016
Senior Fellow, Nikkei BP ICT Innovation Research Institute
2016 marks exactly one decade since the term “cloud computing” was born, and during that time the cloud has revolutionized ICT applications. The evolutionary change from “possessing” to “utilizing” is unstoppable. User enterprises are enjoying cost and flexibility advantages, and can fully leverage the advanced functionality of big data analysis and machine learning.
Key trends like big data, mobile computing, social networking, and the overshadowing shift toward the digital era, all exist on the platform of cloud computing. The very definition of ICT is rapidly becoming synonymous with cloud computing.
Recognizing these trends, Nikkei BP is proud to offer Cloud Days 2016, the comprehensive cloud computing event, October 19-21, 2016. The program, backed up by the comprehensive IT media capabilities of Nikkei BP, covers everything from problems with cloud transition to in-depth analysis of key cloud computing trends for the next decade. We hope to see you there.
|Name||Cloud Days 2016|
|Dates||Oct. 19th (Wed) - Oct. 21st (Fri)|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)
East Halls (4-6 Halls) & Conference Hall
|Organizer||Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Admission||3000 yen (Tax Inc.)|
|Visitors (expected)||Over 60,000 people|
|Exhibitors (expected)||300 Companies / 800 booths (expected)|
|Application for exhibition to be closed on June 24 (Fri), 2016|
Products & services for exhibition
- Development and Implementation Services
- Private cloud computing development support, public cloud implementation support, implementation consulting, virtualization environment implementation, operations service, etc.
- Groupware, email, CRM, ERP, web conferencing, development tools, etc.
- Cloud computing platform services
- IaaS, SaaS, cloud platform support services, cloud-based development environments, etc.
- System management and control software, network control software
- Switches, virtual switches, firewalls, load balancers, monitor switches, SDN solutions and other hardware servers, storage, security appliances, network equipment, etc.
- SVirtualization software, operations management, data centers, smartphone services, etc.
- Information system user companies
- Senior executive/officer, information system division, system planning division, research/development/design divisions, planning/sales/marketing divisions, general affairs/accounting/finance divisions
- SI/consulting company, hardware/software vendors, manufacturer/communication service providers
- Senior executive/ officer, system engineer, consultant, research/development/maintenance/ administration divisions, planning/sales/marketing divisions
ITpro EXPO MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.