Introducing the Technologies, Products, and Solutions for Smart Factory
Producer of FACTORY 2016
Chief editor, Nikkei Electronics
The Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data are expected to drive significant evolution in the manufacturing industry . By fusing such leading edge ITs and FA technologies, Smart Factory will become reality.
Those kind of project are already well under way over the world. For example Industry 4.0 in Germany. General Electric and many companies formed Industrial Internet Consortium.
To support this trend, Nikkei BP began holding forum-based event that named FACTORY 20xx in 2014, and we are proud to announce an expanded program this year that will combine a forum and an exhibition as FACTORY 2016.
A diverse range of technologies will be needed to create the Smart Factory: information, communications, embedded systems, devices, sensors, and more. The new exhibition provides visitors with a chance to see the entire spectrum at once. Held simultaneously with the forum, positioned at the cutting edge of the evolving manufacturing industry, this is the place for key people to get the information they need.
|Name||FACTORY 2016 Fall|
|Dates||Oct. 19th (Wed) - Oct. 21st (Fri)|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)
East Halls (4-6 Halls) & Conference Hall
|Organizer||Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.
E-mail : email@example.com
|Admission||3000 yen (Tax Inc.)|
|Visitors (expected)||Over 60,000 people|
|Exhibitors (expected)||300 Companies / 800 booths (expected)|
|Application for exhibition to be closed on June 24 (Fri), 2016|
Products & services for exhibition
- Information systems for manufacturing
- Information systems; solutions, system integration, cloud implementation; construction; operation service, PLM, ERP, MES, traceability, servers, storage, network equipment, IoT; M2M platforms, etc.
- Data solutions for manufacturing
- Data analysis and reporting; data sharing; application sharing; cloud-based sharing, etc.
- Security for manufacturing
- Virus and spyware countermeasures; information leakage countermeasures; access control; physical security; cloud security; security consulting, etc.
- Factory automation (FA), process automation (PA), manufacturing systems
- Industrial open networks; FA/PA equipment and software; FA/PA system integration; industrial robots; manufacturing equipment; machine tools, etc.
- Design and development
- CAD/CAE; measurement instrumentation, etc.
- Devices and modules
- Semiconductor devices; communication modules; CPU and interface boards; industrial computers; industrial sensors; industrial motors and servos, etc.
- Supply chain
- Supply chain management (SCM); transport services and international logistics; consulting; outsourcing services
- Key people in the manufacturing industry:
- CEOs, corporate management, management planning dept.
CTOs, plant managers, production technology managers, production technology dept.
CIOs, information systems managers, information systems dept.
ITpro EXPO MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.