| TOPe-Paper 2010
Keynote Session November 11 (Thu)
WAN-IFRA Emerging Digital Platforms
and Business Development
International Symposium on Electronic Paper (ISEP 2010) Holds !
|November 10 (Wed)||13:00 - 17:30|
|November 11 (Thu)||10:00 - 12:00, 15:00 - 18:00|
ISEP holds as a concurrent event with FPD International 2010. The symposium focus on the new technologies of electronic paper that is greatly expected as a key technology for the promising new market of e-Books, e-Newspapers and etc.
ISEP 2010 will be deepen an argument about the future applications of electronic papers.
The 7th Electronic Paper Symposium
- Next Move of Electronics Paper -
November 12 (Fri) 13:00 - 17:00
- ♦ Keynote Remark: Toshinao Sasaki (Journalist)
- ♦ Reports on Research Survey by Electronic Paper Consortium
- ♦ 4th Electronic Paper Idea Contest – Result and Presentations of Award Recipient
Organized by: Electronic Paper Consortium
Focus on new materials and technologies for the wide range of new e-Paper applications: e-Book, e-Price tag, Dital Sinage. New applications and modules will be exhibited. The special zone covers latest solutions on electronic paper.
♦ Exhibitors (alphabetical order)
- Brother Industries
- Delta Electronics
- E Ink Holdings
- Founder International
- Fujitsu Frontech
- Hitachi Maxcell
- Hitachi Solutions
- Okaya Electronics
- Nikkei Business Publications
* Exhibitor may change. Above list is as of September 29.