To probe the future beyond today's chaos in IoT,
we need a place to talk with other professionals.
Producer of IoT Japan 2016
Chief Research Fellow, Nikkei BP ICT Innovation Research Institute
The Internet of Things (IoT), where individual objects around us are connected through the internet to produce synergy in monitoring and management, is a key development today. Already its impact is evident in Industry 4.0, as major as the industrial revolutions of the past, but it can also be viewed as a grouping of resolutions to everyday problems such as rising medical expenses, aging public facilities, and disaster control measures. IoT is a product group that has been redefined for the internet era, organizing and utilizing product functional components effectively via the internet.
IoT is a collection of diverse technical elements including appliances, robots and other systems with user interfaces, as well as sensors, microcontrollers and other components, and software such as data analysis and machine learning. Close cooperation by many companies and organizations will be essential to achieve widespread adoption.
As the place for all these parties to come together and exchange information, Nikkei BP presents IoT Japan 2016, scheduled for fall 2016. In addition to networking, attendees will gain a better understanding of the latest trends and solutions. We expect a large number of exhibitors, and an even larger visitor draw.
|Name||IoT Japan 2016|
|Dates||Oct. 19th (Wed) - Oct. 21st (Fri)|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)
East Halls (4-6 Halls) & Conference Hall
|Organizer||Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Admission||3000 yen (Tax Inc.)|
|Visitors (expected)||Over 60,000 people|
|Exhibitors (expected)||300 Companies / 800 booths (expected)|
|Application for exhibition to be closed on June 24 (Fri), 2016|
Products & services for exhibition
- IoT / M2M applications, and services
- IoT / M2M systems and platforms
- Wireless Modules / Devices (LAN) Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Wi-Fi
- Wireless Modules / Devices (WAN) LTE, WCDMA, CDMA, PHS, WiMAX
- RFID / NFC Solutions
- Sensor Modules / Devices
- IoT Systems (Cloud Computing)
- IoT Systems (Big Data)
- Big data utilization
- Data analysis, data management, data utilization, data generation, active data storage and access, data integration, data protection, long-term data storage, data erasure
- Security Systems, Products / Services
- Industrial IoT and M2M solutions, augmented reality (AR)
- Commercial (facility management, distribution, retail, etc.), automotive, wireless power supply, virtual reality, audio-visual, mixed reality, augmented virtuality, wearable and headmount devices, smart mobile devices, location information, etc.
- Measurement Equipment, Simulators
- Wireless Network Analysis / Measurement, Wireless Network Monitoring Tools, Various Testers, Simulators, Tools
- System Integrations
- Control System
- Industrial Network Services
- Related software
- Solution and System integrators for IoT
- Application developers for IoT
- Technology suppliers for IoT
- Specialised software developers and providers
- IoT system user companies
- System owners
- Government officials, policy makers
- Senior executive / oﬃcer, system engineer, consultant, Research / development / maintenance / administration divisions, Planning / sales / marketing divisions
ITpro EXPO MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.