ITpro EXPO 2017 and concurrent trade exhibitions will bring together various digital technologies for innovation of business and industry.
As globalization intensifies, so does competition among businesses. In Japan, mired in a growing sense of stagnation, formulas that have been successful in the past are proving to be of little help for success today. Innovation is essential to survive in the current climate.
Nikkei Business Publications brings you ITpro EXPO 2017, the enterprise ICT event showcasing new trends and solutions in ICT that will kick-start innovation, paving the way for your company's sustained growth and, at the same time, clearing the air of stagnation.
ITpro EXPO 2017 is held at Tokyo Big Sight from October 11 (Wed) to October 13 (Fri), 2017. ITpro EXPO 2016 is combined with content-rich professional events such as IoT Japan 2017, Cloud Days 2017, Security 2017, FACTORY 2017, Digital Health Days 2017, FinTech 2017, AI for Business 2017, VR for Business 2017, Digital Marketing 2017 and Work Style Innovation 2017. ITpro EXPO 2017 is a multi-faced trade event offering state-of-the-art ICT solutions. Moreover, what makes ITpro EXPO 2017 so unique is its otherwise unavailable content, including speeches by specialist reporters covering the latest information technology developments for Nikkei Business Publications.
This year, you will be able to experience the latest technologies in ever-evolving enterprise information systems. I am certain that ITpro EXPO 2017 and the concurrent events will live up to your expectations.
|Name||ITpro EXPO 2017, Cloud Days 2017, Security 2017, IoT Japan 2017, FACTORY 2017, Digital Helth Days 2017, FinTech 2017, Business AI 2017, Business VR 2017, Digital Marketing 2017, Work-stile Innovation 2017|
|Dates||Oct. 11th (Wed) - Oct. 13st (Fri)|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)
East Halls (4-6 Halls) & Conference Hall
|Organizer||Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Admission||3000 yen (Tax Inc.)|
|Visitors (expected)||Over 65,000 people|
|Exhibitors (expected)||350 Companies / 800 booths|
|Application for exhibition to be closed on June 23 (Fri), 2017|
Products & services for exhibition
- Server/client / device / storage
- Servers, storage, UPS, PC, workstation, thin client, smartphone, tablet, etc.
- OS, virtual tools, database, application server, middleware, etc.
- Business application software
- ERP package, business applications, SCM software, PDM, EC relatedapplication, SFA/SRM, groupware, document management, DWH related tool, BI/OLAP, etc.
Integrated development environment, analysis/design tool, programming tool, screen/form design tool, testing tool, etc.
- Cloud computing
- Private cloud development support, public cloud introduction support, virtual environment development, infrastructure service,development environment/development tool, SaaS applications,virtual software, etc.
- Firewall, VPN, UTM, IDS/IPS, illegal access/vulnerability measures, access control/authentification, filtering,
virus/spyware/phishing/information leakage, encryption, e-mail security, etc.
- Operations management
- Integrated operations management, network management,backup/storage management, asset/distribution management,performance/fault surveillance, job management/automation, etc.
Network/communicationSwitch/router, appliances, wireless LAN, bandwidth control system,load balancer, WAN accelerator, IP phone, VoIP gateway, videoconferencing, Web conferencing, etc.
- VPN, wide-area Ethernet, WAN services, wireless LAN, IDC/hosting,CTI, call center, help desk, etc.
Server/client / device / storageServers, storage, UPS, PC, workstation, thin client, smartphone,tablet, etc.
- SEO, access analysis, website development, social marketing,telemarketing, outsourcing, education/training, etc.
- IoT, FinTech, AI, VR/AR, etc.
- Information system user companies
- Senior executive/officer, information system division, system planning division, research/development/design divisions, planning/sales/marketing divisions, general affairs/accounting/finance divisions
- SI/consulting company, hardware/software vendors, manufacturer/communication service providers
- Senior executive/ officer, system engineer, consultant, research/development/maintenance/ administration divisions, planning/sales/marketing divisions
ITpro EXPO MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.