Focus on the Cutting Edge of Mobile Solutions and Wearable Devices
Producer of Mobile & Wearable 2016
Chief Research Fellow, Nikkei BP ICT Innovation Research Institute
More and more corporations are utilizing mobile devices like smartphones and tablets in their business. The concept of “mobile first,” assigning top priority in service development to utilization in the mobile environment, is not only supporting an improvement in consumer services, but has also become widely accepted in the development of services for corporate customers. It seems likely that usage will only increase in the future as a means of increasing corporate competitiveness, providing business efficiency improvements, and creating new business opportunities.
Wearable terminals have also entering full-scale use, and as eyeglass-type and wristwatch-type terminals leave both hands free they are expected to provide major efficiency improvements in corporate systems, such as inventory management or remote supervision.
Recognizing the surge of interest in mobile and wearable devices, Nikkei BP will hold Mobile & Wearable 2016 in fall 2016. By bringing together an exhibition featuring the latest products and solutions with a conference featuring key speakers in the industry, it will offer a look at the very latest developments in mobile and wearable devices and applications. We hope you’ll consider exhibiting your own solutions there.
|Name||Mobile & Wearable 2016|
|Dates||Oct. 19th (Wed) - Oct. 21st (Fri)|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)
East Halls (4-6 Halls) & Conference Hall
|Organizer||Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Admission||3000 yen (Tax Inc.)|
|Visitors (expected)||Over 60,000 people|
|Exhibitors (expected)||300 Companies / 800 booths (expected)|
|Application for exhibition to be closed on June 24 (Fri), 2016|
Products & services for exhibition
- Mobile terminals (smartphones, tablets, etc.)
- Wearable terminals (wristwatch-type, eyeglass-type, earphone-type, ring-type, HMD, etc.)
- Peripheral equipment and accessories
- Software and applications
- Content, API
- Security solutions
- Development tools and platforms
NFC (nearfield communications) technology and services
- Marketing tools and solutions
- Social network solutions
- Information system user companies
- Senior executive/officer, information system division, system planning division, research/development/design divisions, planning/sales/marketing divisions, general affairs/accounting/finance divisions
- SI/consulting company, hardware/software vendors, manufacturer/communication service providers
- Senior executive/ officer, system engineer, consultant, research/development/maintenance/ administration divisions, planning/sales/marketing divisions
ITpro EXPO MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.