Admission on Business Days (September 16 (Thu) and 17 (Fri))
- Admission on Business Days (September 16 (Thu) and 17 (Fri)) is restricted to those people working in the game industry and those in the press.
- Advance registration is necessary, and only those persons who have passed the screening by the Secretariat will be admitted.
- Please read the following notes carefully before registration.
Advance registration term is over for those without Business Days
One-day ticket is available for JPY5,000. Please come
to the Day Ticket Box at the venue on Business Days (Sep.16 & 17).
The person who has the "Business Days Registration Ticket" is free.
※Advanced registration is necessary.
※"Business Days Registration Ticket" is distributed by Exhibitor as their invitations.
※The deadline of advance registration by "Business Days Registration Ticket" is September 15(Wed).
The person who doesn't have the "Business Days Registration Ticket" is charged 5,000yen. (including tax).
*The deadline for advance registrations is September 6 (Mon).
*Tickets can only be purchased using credit cards.
- Students and persons under the age of 18 will be refused entry.
- Admission will be restricted to those persons involved in the game industry (persons working in game-related businesses, persons engaged in game-related work, persons involved in distribution, etc.).
- Required to register personal information that demonstrates that you are a person involved in the game industry, such as the name and address of your company.
- Based on an advance screening, there may be occasions when you are unable to apply.
- Before entering the venue, you will need to present:
- 1. A printout of the email showing that you have completed the advance registration
- 2. Your passport or some other identification with your photograph on it
- 3. Your staff identity card (if you do not have a staff identity card, then some other document that proves you work at the company)
- 4. Two business cards
- Please note that, if it is found you have made a false application, you will be refused entry, and any paid admission fees will not be refunded.
- A ticket for admission on one of the Public Days cannot be used for entry on a Business Day.