This is an international conference that is focused on the expansion of the game business, primarily in Asia, and is held concurrently with the Tokyo Game Show 2010. The top management of major game companies in Asia will come together at the conference to participate in a panel discussion on the issues affecting the game business and future directions to be taken.
|Date and Time||September 16 (Thu), 13:00-15:00|
|Venue||Convention Hall B, International Conference Hall (Makuhari Messe)|
|Target audience||Executives, project managers, and developers in the game business and other computer entertainment businesses; distributors; and other people associated with the game business|
*Please note that the above panelists are subject to change.
Moderator：Naoki Asami, Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.
|Subject||Main Theme： Developing the Game Business in the Asian Region (tentative)
Discussion Theme (1)
“Game Market Trend in Each Country in the Asian Region”
Explain and analyze the game market trend in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and China. Discuss in detail for each market the actual situation as well as the impressions within the countries and abroad.Discussion Theme (2)
“Business Opportunities in the Asian Region”
Discuss the steps to be taken to expand the game business in the Asian region and where opportunities lie.Discussion Theme (3)
“Future of the Game Business from the Perspective of an Emerging Network and Changes in the Hardware Industry”
Discuss how the game business should respond to the rapid diffusion of the Internet and the emergence of smartphones and other new terminals in the face of various changes, including the change in types and offering ways of games .Discussion Theme (4)
“Building International Cooperation Systems for Development”
Discuss the potential benefits in and issues behind building cooperation systems for game development among nations in Asia and other parts of the world.
If you wish to take a seminar, please bring the completed application form to the reception desk at the venue.
The application form is available below: Press the button that says “Download Application Form”.
- Please bring the completed application form and your business card with you to the Internationa lCounter of International Conference Hall in Makuhari Messe at September 16.
- “Asia Game Business Summit” is open to those who have not been admitted to the Tokyo Game Show 2010.
- Admission to the Tokyo Game Show 2010 requires pre-registration (for Business Days) or a ticket (for Public Days), both of which have a charge.
- Please note that the length and content of the program, and the panelists and companies represented are subject to change.
- At the Asia Game Business Summit, simultaneous interpretation services are available for the following languages: Japanese, English, Korean, and Chinese.