Cooperation by：International Game Developers Association Japan Chapter(IDGA Japan)
How to apply（Entry is Closed）
||Monday, July 7 ＜at local Japan time＞ 2014
||Download the Entry Sheet and send by e-mail email@example.com
||Open to all individuals regardless of nationality, age, or occupation (students, game producers, etc.) and to all corporate bodies
||Entries selected by the Screening Committe and deemed presentable at the TOKYO GAME SHOW 2014 (up to 10 entries) will be regarded as the final SOWN 2014 presentation games. The nominated applicants will be directly contacted by the Management Office by mid-August 2014.
||Sense of Wonder Night 2014 Secretariat : firstname.lastname@example.org (Only e-mail enquiries will be accepted)
Please Download the Entry Sheet and send to us. email@example.com
Application Deadline：July 7（Mon）
- (for teams, both the team name and the name of the person representing the team; for corporate bodies, the name of the company and department)
- 2.Contact information, including e-mail address, telephone number, and district of residence
- (country name for those applying from outside Japan)
- 3.Name of the game
- 4.Three screen shots of the game
- 5.Level of completion
- Current degree of completion (%) and estimated degree of completion (%) at the time of presentation at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2014
- 6.Explanation of game
- Game details:
-Unique elements that create a new game experience (within 30 words in English)
-Outline of the game (within 400 words in English)
- 7.Movie introduction
- Provide a movie material of your game by uploading it on YouTube.(www.youtube.com).
Select [Unlisted] in the Privacy setting, and send us URL of a uploaded game movie.
In case YouTube is not available in your region, send us URL of your game movie on the preferred movie sharing website in your region. Make sure it can be watched in Japan in advance.
- 8.Game Information /URL
- - Website where information related to the game is available and where the game can be downloaded or moving images of the game can be uploaded (private sites accepted).
- For entries in the Smartphone Category, if the title is already being sold through downloading, please provide the free download codes usable for 8 downloads.
- 9.Presentation tools:
- -List of devices and equipment you will be bringing to make the presentation.
(SOWN 2013 Management Office will only prepare a standard PC for game demos.)
※Note: If you wish to send moving image materials without disclosing them to the public, we recommend you to use the YouTube site (www.youtube.com). Select [Private] in the Privacy setting, and add the user name "SenseOfWonderNight" to the List of Friends to allow access. Information provided will be subject to be posted on the SOWN official website.