Smart City Week 2014 A vision for society and the role of cities
The objective of Smart city Week 2014 is to create a vision of what is needed in urban development-in light of current social issues-at the present time, and to consider specific methods to achieve this.
This week-long event will be attended by representatives of national and local governments of Japan and other countries faced with the issues at hand, as well as corporations with numerous ideas on how to resolve these issues, who interact with each other through various conference and networking opportunities.
Join us to apply the knowledge you have gained in operational testing to transform your products and services into solutions for society, and into greater business opportunities.
|Dates||October 29 (Wed.)-October 31 (Fri.), 2014 (three days)|
|Organizer||Nikkei Business Publications|
|Special cooperation||City of Yokohama|
|Supervision||Nikkei BP Cleantech Institute|
|Cooperation||Nikkei Business, Nikkei Ecology, Nikkei Electronics, Nikkei Computer, Nikkei Monozukuri, Nikkei Automotive Technology, Nikkei Architecture, Nikkei Business Online, Nikkei Technology Online, ITpro, KEN-Platz, Nikkei Business Publications Environmental Management Forum, Nikkei Digital Health, etc.|
Please note that while the above is anticipated, details are subject to change.
- National and local government urban development and environmental divisions from Japan and other countries
- Public facility managers at local governments
- General construction contractors and developers
- Building owners
- Corporate production management and administrative divisions
- Renewable energy solutions
- New energy solutions
- Rechargeable batteries and electricity storage solutions
- Energy management systems
- Remote monitoring systems
- Hydrogen, fuel cells, etc.