Regarding the press registration after deadline of prior registration
We closed pre-registration for Tokyo Game show 2009 on Friday, August 28.
We accept coverage application limited to journalist at Press counter on that day. Please bring document below to Press Counter(2F Central Mall，Exhibition Hall 5 Entrance In Makuhari Messe) . We confirm your content of document, and will issue the Press pass when you judged as journalist. We need detail of article/name of program/summary of media content and schedule of update website for Issue of press pass. Congestion will be expected, we may keep you waiting. Please understand in advance.
To qualify for credentials, you must bring:
1) one of the following documents
- recently published articles/programs (article published within 1-2months)
- media (such as magazines) or colophon of media that includes your name
- web page that the coverage is scheduled to be published
2) Document to prove your identities Employee ID, driver's license , Passport ,etc.
3) Two or more business cards, which includes information such as your company name and logo
We will not issue Press pass with only name card.
We might refuse issuing of Press pass, in the case of judging as unsuitable for purpose of coverage by 1), 2)
Press members eligible to register for and cover the show are limited to those who meet the conditions below. We ask your kind understanding in this matter.
Print Media, Newswire, and Online media:
Reporter / Editor / Editorial Writer / Correspondent / Photographer / Columnist
Broadcast Media (TV, Radio):
Reporter / Director / Producer / Camera or Sound crew
† Online media must be commercial news website updated regularly. Fan sites, personal website writers, designers, editors, or creators are not eligible to register as the media.
† Members of advertising and PR agencies, and sales reps for media outlets are not eligible to register as the media.