입장권(비즈니스 데이 사전등록)
비즈니스 데이(9/19[목]∼20[금])의 입장방법에 대하여
비즈니스 데이 사전등록에 대하여
비즈니스 데이의 입장은 등록제입니다. 아래 주의사항을 잘 읽으시고 등록을 부탁드립니다.
9월19일(목)∼20일(금)은 게임 비즈니스 관계자로 한정한 비즈니스 데이입니다. 사전등록을 하고 심사를 통과하신 분(유료:등록료 5,000엔[세금포함]) 또는 「비즈니스 데이 사전등록 신청권」을 소지하신 분(무료, 사전등록 필요)만 입장할 수 있습니다. 비즈니스 데이 방문자 배지는 비즈니스 데이 이틀간(9/19[목]∼20[금]) 유효합니다.
- Those who are NOT working for game industry (NOT working for game-related companies, game related works or distribution of games), or those who are less than 18 years of age or students, would NOT be allowed admission.
- At the time of application, you are required to register any information certifying that you are working for game industry, such as your company name or address.
- According to the information you have provided at the time of application, we'd carry out a screening on your admission eligibility to Business Days. Depending on the result of the review, there could be a possibility that you may not be allowed admission. We appreciate your kind understanding.
- We don't accept group application. An email address for registration should be visitor's own email address. If the email address you use for registration is already registered with us, you cannot complete a pre-registration.
- Public Days admission tickets (advance ticket 1000JPY [incl.tax]) cannot be used for an admission on Business Days.
- We accept paid pre-registration until 23:59(JST), Sept.12 (Thur.) Pre-registration with "Business Days Registration Ticket" will be accepted until 23:59(JST), Sept. 18 (Wed.).
- Even when if you already have "Business Days Registration Ticket", please complete a pre-registration for your application.
- For a paid application, we only accept credit card payment for the payment of pre-registration fees. Please be informed that a paid registration cannot be canceled. If things have changed and you will not be able to come to the venue on the day, we can change the visitor's name. Please contact us by clicking this link and filling the provided form.
- "Business Days Registration Ticket" can only be used once. Upon completion of your registration, your application ticket will become invalid.
- If you have completed a paid pre-registration and you need a receipt, you can request it from a dedicated URL we provide which you can find in our confirmation email of your pre-registration completion.
- If you don't receive our confirmation email of your registration completion, please contact us by clicking this link and filling the provided form. In the form please include your pre-registration code (if you have Business Days Registration Ticket) and registered email address. Such an inquiry should be made by the visitor himself. In cases if you registered a wrong email address, please let us know the registered email address and correct email address.
Notes for Visiting On the Day
- We'd start reception at our reception counter at 8:00 am both for Sept.19 and 20. Admission to the venue would be from 10:00 am.
- At admission, you'd be requested to show and provide us with the following at the reception counter.
- Web Ticket (The ticket can be downloaded from a link in our confirmation email of your pre-registration.)
- Your Photo ID (Employee ID card, Passport etc.)
- Two Business Cards
- If you make an application with fake information, you'd not be allowed for admission. Also, please be informed that in such cases, even if you may have paid for the application, pre-registration fees you've paid would not be refunded.
- You cannot give away your Business Days Visitor Badge to others.