Tickets (Advance Registration for Business Days)
What is “Asia Business Gateway” ?
Business Matching System “Asia Business Gateway” allows Business Days visitors to make an appointment with exhibitors prior to the SHOW.
Any visitor on Business Days can make use of this system for FREE of charge.
Exhibitor profiles, as well as the technologies, products and services they can offer, and the technologies, products and services they are looking for have already been posted onto the system. By searching through the data, you can make contact or can leave a message with the right person at any of the exhibitors wish to hold meetings at the SHOW.
Visitors can also register their own company profiles, as well as the technologies, products and services they can offer, and the technologies, products and services they are looking for. Exhibitors can search through this data, and might make contact with you.
Try approaching many different companies, and let 'Asia Business Gateway' will help your business opportunities at TOKYO GAME SHOW.
Advantages of "Asia Business Gateway" Usage
- Anyone (exhibitors, visitors) can use the system with FREE of charge.
- Advanced appointments are available prior to the SHOW.
- Time-saving, efficient itineraries, can be generated.
- Please be noted that "Asia Business Gateway" will be available for Business Days (September 19 and 20) only.
- Both parties need to agree for an appointment. You should be aware that not all appointments may be accepted.
- Please be noted that "Asia Business Gateway" does not allow for visitor to visitor appointments. (Exhibitor to exhibitor, exhibitor to visitor appointments are available.)
- Admission to the Tokyo Game Show exhibition hall is limited to individuals who have registered in advance and passed screening (advance registration:5,000yen; tax included) and individuals with “Business Day Registration Tickets”(free of charge; advance registration required). Registration for the Business Matching System 'Asia Business Gateway' alone will not be allowed for admission to the TGS exhibition hall.