Cooperation by：International Game Developers Association Japan Chapter(IDGA Japan)
SENSE OF WONDER NIGHT 2015
- by Eddie Lee | 2013 Best Arts Award
- The game "Kyoto" was a homage to the beautiful city that I've lived in. When I first moved there, I was so in awe of the beauty and majesty of the city that I wanted to pay homage to it in the only way I knew how -- which was to make a interactive game experience out of it!
- by Marc ten Bosch | 2014 Best Experimental Game Award
- I had the idea for a hyper-dimensional game in college, maybe around 2005? When you program a 3D game, every object’s position is represented using three numbers (usually called x, y and z), but that concept easily generalizes.
- by Mario von Rickenbach | 2013 Best Experimental Game Awards
- Mirage was first of all an experiment with the goal to create an interesting character. From that starting point I started developing the world and the visual style around it.
- by Robby Zinchak | 2014 Best Technological Game Award
- Ultima Online was the first MMO I played when I grew up. It was very impressive to see so many players all across the world play the same game! I wanted to be able to build the world together with my friends. I began building early builds of a game that allowed multiple people to build in the world together. It was very basic, but even early on it was fun to build together.
- by TECO | 2014 Best Presentation Award
- I frequently played video games with my friends and family. In that setting, the question that was always in the back of my mind was whether there was a game that more people could enjoy playing together.