All applicants are asked to specify:
- Name (for teams, both the team name and the name of the person representing the team; for corporate bodies, the name of the company and department)
- Contact information, including e-mail address, telephone number, and district of residence (country name for those applying from outside Japan)
- Name of the game
- Three screen shots of the game
- Current degree of completion (%) and estimated degree of completion (%) at the time of presentation at TOKYO GAME SHOW2011
- Game details: -Unique elements that create a new game experience (within 30 words in English) -Outline of the game (within 400 words in English)
- URL on game information: -Where the game can be downloaded or moving images of the game can be uploaded (private sites accepted) or website where information related to the game is available -For entries to the Smartphone Category, if the title is already being sold by means of downloading, please provide a free download code usable for 8 times.
- Presentation tools: -List of devices and equipment you will be bringing to make the presentation. (SOWN 2011 Management Office will only prepare a standard PC for game demos.)
Note: If you wish to send moving image materials without disclosing them to the public, we recommend you to use the YouTube site (www.youtube.com). Select [Private] in the Privacy setting, and add the user name "SenseOfWonderNight" to the List of Friends to allow access. Information provided will be subject to be posted on the SOWN official website. How to apply
How to apply
- Sunday, July 10 ＜Japan Time＞ 2011
- Application Method
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- Open to all individuals regardless of nationality, age, or occupation (students, game producers, etc.) and to all corporate bodies
- Entries selected by the Screening Committee and deemed presentable at the TOKYO GAME SHOW 2011 (up to 10 entries) will be regarded as the final SOWN 2011 presentation games. The selected applicants will be directly contacted by the Management Office by mid-August 2011.
- SOWN Secretariat : firstname.lastname@example.org (Only email enquiries will be accepted)
All entries will be fairly screened by the Screening Committee.