- ・Queuing all night for TOKYO GAME SHOW entry is strictly prohibited.
- ・To prevent accidents, there is to be no running at the exhibition halls. Visitors who carry out behavior that is deemed dangerous, disruptive to other visitors, an interference of the smooth operation of the event, etc., may be refused entry or ordered to leave the TOKYO GAME SHOW by the Management Office.
- ・When watching stage performances at exhibitor booths, cheering, shouting out, call-and-response, jumping and other such fan behavior are prohibited.
- ・Please note that a live performance itself may be terminated in the event that such prohibited behaviors take place.
- ・There are some booths that restrict or prohibit the taking of photographs. Please follow the instructions of the booth attendant.
- ・Beware of heat exhaustion. Be sure to keep hydrated and replenish electrolytes (salt) as the crowded conditions both within and outside the exhibition halls can make you prone to excessive sweating.
- ・Turn the power off mobile routers and turn off the Wi-Fi functions on smartphones, handheld game consoles, etc., when inside exhibition halls 1 through 8. The sudden increase in recent years in the number of mobile devices in use has been creating a poor radio wave environment within exhibition halls. Because there is a limit to the amount of wireless LAN signals available, if too many devices using wireless LAN are present, it can have a significantly adverse effect on the demonstrations and trial game-playing taking place at the venue. If you would like to use wireless LAN, there will be a Wi-Fi hotspot on the second-floor concourse (near the escalator) in Halls 1 – 8. There will also be special areas set up for those who would like to enjoy StreetPass and online play (at the Blue Square and Red Square) .
- ・Visitors’ baggage inspections will be conducted on Public Days (September 19 and 20 ). Details can be found in the notice below.
- ・There will be two admission gates for the general public—one at Hall 1-8 and another at Hall 9-11. Note that after the doors first open, if you are in Halls 1-8, it will not be possible for you to go to Hall 9-11 until 10:30 a.m. Likewise if you are in Hall 9-11 —you will not be able to go to Halls 1 - 8 until that time. Please note that if you move from Hall 1-8 to Hall 9-11 before 10:30 a.m., you will not be permitted to leave Hall 9-11 until that time.
- ・The content and schedule of exhibits and events are subject to change without notice at the organizer’s discretion.
- ・Please note that admission gates will close at 4:00 p.m. on Public Days (September 19 and 20 ).
- ・Admission may be restricted depending on the size of the crowd at the venue.
- ・There is a special gate available for the disabled who require assistance. Please inquire with any attendant.
- ・Baby strollers and pets (with the exception of guide dogs and service dogs) are not permitted inside the venue.
- ・Children under school age must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
- ・Visitors accompanied by children under school age may use the special admission gate on the second floor leading to the Family Area in Hall 1. Please note, however, that if you enter the venue from the Family Area, you will not be able to go to other areas until after 10:30 a.m.
- ・Please follow the instructions of the attendants at the venue. You may be asked to leave if you do not comply. The organizer will not assume any responsibility for accidents, etc., that may occur in the case that instructions and precautionary notices are not complied with.
- ・The organizer will not assume any responsibility for theft and other property loss.
- ・The organizer will not comply with any paging requests.
- ・Smoking is prohibited at the venue except at specially designated areas.
- ・There is to be no eating or drinking except at the Food Court.
- ・Cosplayers must follow the rules established by the organizer. Please see To Cosplayers for details.
- ・Depending on the game you wish to play, you may be asked to present a valid document to verify your age (e.g. driver’s license, passport, student ID card, etc.) Note that the age verification will be carried out at the respective booth. Please follow the instructions of the booth attendant when playing a game.
- ・Please note that videotaping and photo-taking will be taking place at the venue by the mass media and Management Office. Please be forewarned that your likeness may appear on television, newspapers, magazines, on websites, etc.
Baggage Inspection on Public Days
The inspection of visitors’ baggage will be carried out on both Public Days (September 19 (Sat.) and 20 (Sun.) ) at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2015 with the objective of ensuring the safety of visitors.
Visitors are strictly prohibited from bringing specified items to the venue (see the list below). We ask that you refrain from bringing large amounts of baggage with you to enable the inspection to proceed smoothly. If you need to bring many items with you (e.g. persons participating in cosplay), be forewarned that the inspection may require time, so we advise you to arrive early. In regards to beverages in plastic bottles, we may ask to confirm the content.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation for the sake of safety and security within the venue.
Location of Baggage Inspection Gates
- Halls 1 - 8
- ・First floor entrance for the general public (close to the admission gate)
- ・Close to and the Central Entrance , the East Entrance and West Entrance on the second floor.
- Hall 9 - 11
- ・First floor entrance for the general public at Hall 11
- List of Prohibited Items
- ・Long items with an overall length of 50 cm or more (regardless of material)
- ・The above includes umbrellas, canes, rackets and the like that are brought in for cosplay reasons (extendable items with a maximum extended length of more than 50 cm are also prohibited). Costumes, including helmets and armors, are also subject to this restriction. Decorative items such as horns and shoulder pads exceeding 50 cm in length are also prohibited.
- ・Weapons and arms, such as guns, swords, bows and arrows, and chains
- ・Model guns and air guns; knives; sharp pointed objects such as icepicks, awls and needles; scissors, etc. Pointed decorations on the helmets, armor, etc., of costumes, are also subject to this restriction.
- ・Toxic substances, drugs and other harmful substances
- ・Combustible materials and highly flammable items such as fuels, flares, fireworks, gunpowder and large amounts of lighters and matches
- ・Hammers, screwdrivers and other items that could be used as a weapon
- ・Alcoholic liquors
- ・Pets, animals and the like (with the exception of guide dogs and service dogs)
- ・Items that could cause harm to others
- ・Bicycles, roller skates and skateboards
- ・Yoyos, balls, discs and other items that can be thrown around
- ・Other items that attendants deem dangerous
- ※Details will be updated as needed on this webpage.
Entering the Venue from Hall 9 with the Supporters Club Ticket
If you hold a Supporters Club ticket, as a general rule your entrance will be from Hall 1 -8. However, if you would like to enter the venue from Hall 9-11, we ask that you go directly to Hall 11 where you can get in an exclusive line for the Supporters Club. Note, however, that the special goods for Supporters Club ticket holders are not available at this entrance. If you would like to claim your special goods, please go to the information booth in front of Hall 5 on the second floor concourse of Halls after 11:30 a.m.
- Precautions related to Entry
- ・Please note that you cannot go from Halls 1 -8 to Hall 9-11, or from Hall 9 to Halls 1 – 8 until 10:30 a.m.
- ・If you enter the venue from Hall 9-11, you will not be able to receive the priority tickets for new game trials that are handed out at the entrance of Hall 8.