Online Press Registration
We are opening online-registration for TOKYO GAME SHOW 2013 until September 6 (Fri) Japan time.
TOKYO GAME SHOW 2013 (from Thursday, Sep. 19 to Sunday, Sep. 22 at Makuhari Messe) is asking all members of the media who are interested in covering the Show to apply for the online media registration in advance following the steps below. When applying, please make sure that you fulfill Media Criteria listed at the bottom of this page.
■To those who have covered TGS before or already registered as the media:
TOKYO GAME SHOW Management Office Press Room (TGS Press Room) has sent out the link for online media registration with individual ID and Password to those who have visited and covered TOKYO GAME SHOW as the media in the past.
■To those who have not received the email from TGS Press Room or those who wish to apply:
Please contact TGS Press Room (email@example.com) to get your registration ID and Password. If it is your first time to apply, please provide the following information； 1) your company name, 2) media name, 3) your department 4) your name 5) your contact information 6) your recent article with your name 7) a country your office is located, and 8) scanned data of your business card or company ID card.
Access our media registration web page, enter the pre-issued ID and Password and fill in all required information.
Please note that your registration will be screened by the organizers to confirm that you fulfill our Media Criteria listed at the bottom. Media Registration will only be accepted for those who qualify as the media according to the criteria.
【STEP3】―at the TOKYO GAME SHOW 2013 venue―
Please print out and bring a copy of the 【Certificate of Advance Registration】 to the press sign-in counter at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2013. You will also be asked to present your ID with photo and your business card to have your Press Pass issued.
Please note that your registration will be screened by the organizers to confirm that you fulfill our Media Criteria listed below. Media Registration will only be accepted for those who qualify.
1. An editor, journalist or photographer employed by a newspaper publisher or a publishing company that publishes
and distributes a periodical publication approved as third-class mail.
2. An editor, journalist or photographer employed by a production company producing online news or operating an
online information website set up by a corporate body.
3. A reporter or ENG crew member of a television program production company for a satellite and cable television
4. A reporter or staff member of a radio program production company.
5. A writer or photographer intends to write about/edit material about/shoot the Show by one of the entities (or its
editorial department) listed above.
6. Models or cast involved in the reporting or the production of programs produced by one of the entities listed
TOKYO GAME SHOW Management Office, Press Room
FAX：03-5575-3222 / e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org