We are opening online press registration for TOKYO GAME SHOW 2014 until September 12 (Fri).
TOKYO GAME SHOW 2014 is asking all members of the press interested in covering the TGS2014 to apply for the online press registration following the steps below. When applying, please make sure that you fulfill the Media Criteria listed at the bottom of this page.
- ■To those who have covered TGS before or already registered as the media:
TOKYO GAME SHOW Management Office Press Room (TGS Press Room) has sent out the Email for online press registration.
- ■To those who have not received the email from TGS Press Room or those who wish to apply:
Please contact TGS Press Room (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get your registration ID and Password. If it is your first time to apply, please provide the following information； 1) your company name, 2) media name, 3) URL of your media 4) your department 5) your name 6) your contact information with the title of “Press Registration”.
- Access our media registration web page, enter the pre-issued ID and Password and fill in all required information.
Please note that your registration will be screened by the organizers to confirm that you fulfill our Media Criteria listed at the bottom. Media Registration will only be accepted for those who qualify as the media according to the criteria.
- ※The registration deadline is September 12 (Japan Time).
- 【STEP3】―at the TOKYO GAME SHOW 2014 venue―
- On the day of the event, please be sure to bring the following and present to the TGS2014 Press Counter.
Please note that your registration will be screened by the organizers to confirm that you fulfill our Media Regulations listed below. Media Registration will only be accepted for those who qualify.
- 1. An editor, journalist or photographer employed by a newspaper publisher or a publishing company that publishes and distributes a periodical publication approved as third-class mail.
- 2. An editor, journalist or photographer employed by a production company producing online news or operating an online information website set up by a corporate body.
- 3. A reporter or crew member of a television program production company for a satellite and cable television channel.
- 4. A reporter or staff member of a radio program production company.
- 5. A writer or photographer intends to write about/edit material about/shoot the Show by one of the entities (or its editorial department) listed above.
- 6. Models or cast involved in the reporting or the production of programs produced by one of the entities listed above.
The following are NOT eligible:
Individual bloggers; employees of advertising/PR agencies; those responsible for advertising and sales at newspaper companies/publishers/television stations/radio stations (including those working for the exhibitors); and employees of research companies and securities company analysts